Program for 2 days – split - Split assumes the usual manner for us to exercise. This is where you need to focus on so-called Pumping. Monitor this process can be a stopwatch that will pinpoint the exact time of rest (no more than 1 minute). All the muscles are divided into two sessions, which means that for 1 cycle (2 workouts), you will address the entire musculature. If you are recovering well and you have time, you should use the fitness center, 4 times a week. If not, then it does not matter, and the two times is enough. Musculation Impact
First day (chest, back, biceps, triceps)
1) Bench press 3x15-18;
2) Dips (chest version) 3x12-15;
3) Reduction of the hand in the crossover 3x20;
4) Dumbbell lying Pullover 3x15-20;
5) Close grip bench press 3x15-18;
6) Link the upper block to the chest 3x15-20;
7) Link to the horizontal block belt sitting 3x15-16;
8) Curls with a straight bar 3x15-16.
The second day (legs, shoulders, press).
1) Leg press in the simulator 3x15-20;
2) Leg extension in the simulator 3x15-20;
3) Bending the legs in the simulator 3x15-20;
4) Thrust rod to the chin average grip 3x15-18;
5) Lifting dumbbells hand through 3x15-18;
6) Dumbbell bench press up sitting 3x15-16;
7) Lifting leg raises 2x15-20.
Feature of this program is that with good recovery you can train 2-2 scheme, i.e. two days of training and two days of rest. Do not hesitate to search for suitable options for you.